Participants are invited to submit an abstract (max. one A4 page) for oral (15min) or poster presentation. For each session, oral presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts must adequately describe the objectives and results so that the quality and originality of the abstract can be evaluated by the scientific committee.
All contributions (invited speakers, short oral contributors, poster presentations) will be published in the form of abstracts.
Abstracts submission is only possible after online registration of the presenting author.
Abstract submission deadline was July 15. You can still submit your abstract but it will not be taken into account for short oral or flash presentation.
- The organisers reserve the right to make editorial changes to the abstracts if necessary.
- By submitting your abstract, you agree
- to transfer ownership of copyright for the abstract and its content to the "24th Euroconference on Apoptosis" to enable publication in the book of abstracts.
- to publish of your coordinates in the participants list in the book of abstracts
- Please do not use all caps in the title of your abstract
- You will receive a confirmation mail after submission of the abstract